Friday, November 4, 2011

Lemon Baked Cod

Ingredients:

Servings: 4

Directions:


  1. If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
  2. Mix butter and lemon juice.
  3. In another bowl, mix flour, salt and white pepper.
  4. Dip fish into butter mixture; coat fish with flour mixture.
  5. Place fish in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
  6. Pour remaining butter mixture over fish; sprinkle with paprika.
  7. Cook uncovered in 350 degree oven until fish flakes easily with fork, 25-30 minutes. Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon slices if desired.

<<<>>>

I tried something new!  I cooked fish.  And we all liked it.  The boys liked dipping it in ketchup, of course.  But my husband & I enjoyed it served over rice, with oven fries on the side.  I'd definitely make this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment